Western Areas Dividend History ASX WSA Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Western Areas paid dividend of 1c per share on 09 Oct 2020. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 17 Sep 2020. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Western Areas is paying dividends since or before Mar 2010.
The dividend yield of WSA is 0.40%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The WSA dividend payout ratio is N/A. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Western Areas (ASX:WSA) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Western Areas (ASX:WSA). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Thursday, 17 Sep 2020|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 09 Oct 2020|
Western Areas Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Western Areas.
|17 Sep 2020||09 Oct 2020||1c||100%|
|12 Mar 2020||03 Apr 2020||1c||100%|
|12 Sep 2019||04 Oct 2019||2c||100%|
|13 Sep 2018||05 Oct 2018||2c||100%|
|14 Sep 2017||06 Oct 2017||2c||100%|
|08 Sep 2015||08 Oct 2015||4c||100%|
|25 Mar 2015||10 Apr 2015||3c||100%|
|24 Sep 2014||10 Oct 2014||4c||100%|
|26 Mar 2014||11 Apr 2014||1c||100%|
|08 Mar 2013||04 Apr 2013||2c||100%|
|17 Sep 2012||12 Oct 2012||6c||30%|
|08 Mar 2012||04 Apr 2012||5c||0%|
|12 Sep 2011||03 Oct 2011||15c||0%|
|22 Feb 2011||28 Mar 2011||10c||0%|
|09 Sep 2010||01 Oct 2010||3c||0%|
|09 Mar 2010||31 Mar 2010||3c||0%|
Western Areas Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Western Areas (WSA)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Western Areas was 17 Sep 2020.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Western Areas (WSA)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 09 Oct 2020.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Western Areas (WSA)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Western Areas is 0.40%.
4. How often does the Western Areas (WSA) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Western Areas paid dividends in Invalid date and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 2 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Western Areas (WSA)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Western Areas (WSA) was N/A.
Companies similar to Western Areas (WSA)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History