Bluescope Steel Dividend History ASX BSL Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Bluescope Steel paid dividend of 8c per share on 14 Oct 2020. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 08 Sep 2020. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 0%. Bluescope Steel is paying dividends since or before Oct 2010.
The dividend yield of BSL is 0.61%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 0.87%. The BSL dividend payout ratio is 30.30%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Bluescope Steel (ASX:BSL) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Bluescope Steel (ASX:BSL). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Tuesday, 08 Sep 2020|
|Dividend Payment Date||Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020|
Bluescope Steel Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Bluescope Steel.
|08 Sep 2020||14 Oct 2020||8c||0%|
|28 Feb 2020||31 Mar 2020||6c||0%|
|11 Sep 2019||16 Oct 2019||8c||0%|
|01 Mar 2019||02 Apr 2019||6c||0%|
|07 Sep 2018||16 Oct 2018||8c||0%|
|02 Mar 2018||03 Apr 2018||6c||14.43%|
|08 Sep 2017||16 Oct 2017||5c||100%|
|02 Mar 2017||30 Mar 2017||4c||100%|
|09 Sep 2016||10 Oct 2016||3c||100%|
|02 Mar 2016||31 Mar 2016||3c||100%|
|17 Sep 2015||19 Oct 2015||3c||100%|
|03 Mar 2015||01 Apr 2015||3c||100%|
|28 Feb 2011||04 Apr 2011||2c||100%|
|20 Sep 2010||20 Oct 2010||5c||100%|
Bluescope Steel Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Bluescope Steel (BSL)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Bluescope Steel was 08 Sep 2020.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Bluescope Steel (BSL)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 14 Oct 2020.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Bluescope Steel (BSL)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Bluescope Steel is 0.61%.
4. How often does the Bluescope Steel (BSL) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Bluescope Steel paid dividends in Invalid date and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 2 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Bluescope Steel (BSL)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Bluescope Steel (BSL) was 30.30%.
Companies similar to Bluescope Steel (BSL)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History