St Barbara Dividend History ASX SBM Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
St Barbara paid dividend of 2c per share on 30 Sep 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 08 Sep 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. St Barbara is paying dividends since or before Sep 2017.
The dividend yield of SBM is 0.00%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 3.10%. The SBM dividend payout ratio is 0.00%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
St Barbara (ASX:SBM) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of St Barbara (ASX:SBM). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Wednesday, 08 Sep 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Thursday, 30 Sep 2021|
St Barbara Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for St Barbara.
|08 Sep 2021||30 Sep 2021||2c||100%|
|02 Mar 2021||24 Mar 2021||4c||100%|
|07 Sep 2020||29 Sep 2020||4c||100%|
|03 Mar 2020||25 Mar 2020||4c||100%|
|03 Sep 2019||25 Sep 2019||4c||100%|
|05 Mar 2019||27 Mar 2019||4c||100%|
|04 Sep 2018||26 Sep 2018||8c||100%|
|06 Mar 2018||28 Mar 2018||4c||100%|
|06 Sep 2017||28 Sep 2017||6c||100%|
St Barbara Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of St Barbara (SBM)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of St Barbara was 08 Sep 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of St Barbara (SBM)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 30 Sep 2021.
3. What is the dividend yield of St Barbara (SBM)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yield of St Barbara is 0.00%.
4. How often does the St Barbara (SBM) pays Dividends?
In 2022, St Barbara paid dividends in making its dividend payment frequency 0 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of St Barbara (SBM)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of St Barbara (SBM) was 0.00%.
Companies similar to St Barbara (SBM)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History