Oz Minerals Dividend History ASX OZL Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Oz Minerals paid dividend of 17c per share on 26 Mar 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 11 Mar 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Oz Minerals is paying dividends since or before Sep 2010.
The dividend yield of OZL is 0.99%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 2.25%. The OZL dividend payout ratio is 35.28%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Oz Minerals (ASX:OZL) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Oz Minerals (ASX:OZL). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Thursday, 11 Mar 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 26 Mar 2021|
Oz Minerals Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Oz Minerals.
|11 Mar 2021||26 Mar 2021||17c||100%|
|17 Sep 2020||05 Oct 2020||8c||100%|
|11 Mar 2020||26 Mar 2020||15c||100%|
|02 Sep 2019||17 Sep 2019||8c||100%|
|11 Mar 2019||26 Mar 2019||15c||100%|
|31 Aug 2018||17 Sep 2018||8c||100%|
|09 Mar 2018||26 Mar 2018||14c||100%|
|06 Sep 2017||21 Sep 2017||6c||100%|
|09 Mar 2017||24 Mar 2017||14c||100%|
|08 Sep 2016||23 Sep 2016||6c||0%|
|22 Feb 2016||10 Mar 2016||14c||0%|
|08 Sep 2015||24 Sep 2015||6c||0%|
|09 Sep 2014||25 Sep 2014||10c||0%|
|20 Feb 2014||13 Mar 2014||10c||0%|
|05 Sep 2013||25 Sep 2013||10c||0%|
|20 Feb 2013||12 Mar 2013||20c||0%|
|05 Sep 2012||25 Sep 2012||10c||0%|
|20 Feb 2012||09 Mar 2012||30c||0%|
|23 Aug 2011||16 Sep 2011||30c||0%|
|20 May 2011||10 Jun 2011||12c||0%|
|17 Feb 2011||09 Mar 2011||4c||0%|
|01 Sep 2010||21 Sep 2010||3c||0%|
Oz Minerals Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Oz Minerals (OZL)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Oz Minerals was 11 Mar 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Oz Minerals (OZL)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 26 Mar 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Oz Minerals (OZL)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Oz Minerals is 0.99%.
4. How often does the Oz Minerals (OZL) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Oz Minerals paid dividends in Invalid date and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 2 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Oz Minerals (OZL)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Oz Minerals (OZL) was 35.28%.
Companies similar to Oz Minerals (OZL)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History