IGO Dividend History ASX IGO Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
IGO will pay dividend of 14c per share on 31 Mar 2023. The ex-dividend date for this dividend is 16 Mar 2023. The dividend amount will be paid at franking rate of 100%. IGO is paying dividends since or before Mar 2010.
The dividend yield of IGO is 1.49%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 1.24%. The IGO dividend payout ratio is 9.14%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Related: IGO Stock and Company Fundamentals
IGO (ASX:IGO) Upcoming Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of IGO (ASX:IGO). The dividend will be paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Thursday, 16 Mar 2023|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 31 Mar 2023|
IGO Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for IGO.
|16 Mar 2023||31 Mar 2023||14c||100%|
|15 Sep 2022||30 Sep 2022||5c||100%|
|03 Mar 2022||18 Mar 2022||5c||100%|
|07 Sep 2021||23 Sep 2021||10c||100%|
|13 Feb 2020||28 Feb 2020||6c||0%|
|12 Sep 2019||26 Sep 2019||8c||97%|
|14 Feb 2019||01 Mar 2019||2c||100%|
|13 Sep 2018||27 Sep 2018||2c||100%|
|12 Mar 2018||28 Mar 2018||1c||100%|
|06 Sep 2017||22 Sep 2017||1c||100%|
|09 Mar 2017||27 Mar 2017||1c||100%|
|07 Sep 2016||23 Sep 2016||2c||100%|
|28 Sep 2015||15 Oct 2015||2.5c||100%|
|04 Mar 2015||20 Mar 2015||6c||100%|
|12 Sep 2014||30 Sep 2014||5c||100%|
|05 Mar 2014||28 Mar 2014||3c||100%|
|06 Sep 2013||27 Sep 2013||1c||100%|
|13 Mar 2013||28 Mar 2013||1c||100%|
|12 Sep 2012||28 Sep 2012||1c||100%|
|06 Mar 2012||23 Mar 2012||2c||100%|
|09 Sep 2011||30 Sep 2011||3c||100%|
|03 Mar 2011||18 Mar 2011||4c||100%|
|09 Sep 2010||30 Sep 2010||3c||100%|
|02 Mar 2010||18 Mar 2010||2c||100%|
IGO Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of IGO (IGO)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of IGO was 16 Mar 2023.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of IGO (IGO)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 31 Mar 2023.
3. What is the dividend yield of IGO (IGO)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yield of IGO is 1.49%.
4. How often does the IGO (IGO) pays Dividends?
In 2022, IGO paid dividends in Invalid date and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 2 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of IGO (IGO)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of IGO (IGO) was 9.14%.
Companies similar to IGO (IGO)
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History