Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History ASX FMG Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Fortescue Metals Group paid dividend of 147c per share on 24 Mar 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 01 Mar 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Fortescue Metals Group is paying dividends since or before Mar 2011.
The dividend yield of FMG is 7.14%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 6.38%. The FMG dividend payout ratio is 59.78%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Fortescue Metals Group (ASX:FMG) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Fortescue Metals Group (ASX:FMG). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Monday, 01 Mar 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021|
Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Fortescue Metals Group.
|01 Mar 2021||24 Mar 2021||147c||100%|
|02 Mar 2020||06 Apr 2020||76c||100%|
|02 Sep 2019||02 Oct 2019||24c||100%|
|22 May 2019||14 Jun 2019||60c||100%|
|28 Feb 2019||22 Mar 2019||30c||100%|
|31 Aug 2018||02 Oct 2018||12c||100%|
|01 Mar 2018||05 Apr 2018||11c||100%|
|01 Sep 2017||03 Oct 2017||25c||100%|
|02 Mar 2017||06 Apr 2017||20c||100%|
|02 Sep 2016||04 Oct 2016||12c||100%|
|02 Mar 2016||07 Apr 2016||3c||100%|
|03 Sep 2015||05 Oct 2015||2c||100%|
|02 Mar 2015||07 Apr 2015||3c||100%|
|01 Sep 2014||03 Oct 2014||10c||100%|
|27 Feb 2014||02 Apr 2014||10c||100%|
|02 Sep 2013||04 Oct 2013||10c||100%|
|31 Aug 2012||02 Oct 2012||4c||100%|
|07 Mar 2012||02 Apr 2012||4c||100%|
|05 Sep 2011||30 Sep 2011||4c||100%|
|08 Mar 2011||31 Mar 2011||3c||0%|
Fortescue Metals Group Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Fortescue Metals Group (FMG)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Fortescue Metals Group was 01 Mar 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Fortescue Metals Group (FMG)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 24 Mar 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Fortescue Metals Group (FMG)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Fortescue Metals Group is 7.14%.
4. How often does the Fortescue Metals Group (FMG) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Fortescue Metals Group paid dividends in Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 1 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Fortescue Metals Group (FMG)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Fortescue Metals Group (FMG) was 59.78%.
Companies similar to Fortescue Metals Group (FMG)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History