Adbri Dividend History ASX ABC Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Adbri paid dividend of 7.25c per share on 22 Apr 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 07 Apr 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Adbri is paying dividends since or before Apr 2010.
The dividend yield of ABC is 3.55%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 3.64%. The ABC dividend payout ratio is 68.18%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Related: Adbri Stock and Company Fundamentals
Adbri (ASX:ABC) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Adbri (ASX:ABC). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Wednesday, 07 Apr 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Thursday, 22 Apr 2021|
Adbri Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Adbri.
|07 Apr 2021||22 Apr 2021||7.25c||100%|
|21 Sep 2020||07 Oct 2020||4.75c||100%|
|09 Apr 2020||28 Apr 2020||5c||100%|
|02 Apr 2019||15 Apr 2019||15c||100%|
|07 Sep 2018||11 Oct 2018||13c||100%|
|29 Mar 2018||13 Apr 2018||16c||100%|
|01 Sep 2017||05 Oct 2017||8.5c||100%|
|27 Mar 2017||12 Apr 2017||15.5c||100%|
|14 Sep 2016||12 Oct 2016||12.5c||100%|
|10 Mar 2016||12 Apr 2016||15c||100%|
|03 Sep 2015||09 Oct 2015||12c||100%|
|13 Mar 2015||16 Apr 2015||9.5c||100%|
|16 Sep 2014||20 Oct 2014||7.5c||100%|
|28 Feb 2014||15 Apr 2014||12c||100%|
|28 Aug 2013||09 Oct 2013||7.5c||100%|
|01 Mar 2013||16 Apr 2013||9c||100%|
|23 Aug 2012||08 Oct 2012||7.5c||100%|
|24 Feb 2012||10 Apr 2012||9c||100%|
|24 Aug 2011||10 Oct 2011||7.5c||100%|
|23 Feb 2011||11 Apr 2011||11.5c||100%|
|25 Aug 2010||11 Oct 2010||10c||100%|
|23 Feb 2010||12 Apr 2010||8c||100%|
Adbri Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Adbri (ABC)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Adbri was 07 Apr 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Adbri (ABC)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 22 Apr 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Adbri (ABC)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Adbri is 3.55%.
4. How often does the Adbri (ABC) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Adbri paid dividends in Invalid date and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 2 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Adbri (ABC)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Adbri (ABC) was 68.18%.
Companies similar to Adbri (ABC)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History