James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History ASX JHX Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
James Hardie Industries Plc paid dividend of 11.75c per share on 20 Dec 2019. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 15 Nov 2019. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 0%. James Hardie Industries Plc is paying dividends since or before Jan 2012.
The dividend yield of JHX is 0.00%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The JHX dividend payout ratio is 0.00%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
James Hardie Industries Plc (ASX:JHX) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of James Hardie Industries Plc (ASX:JHX). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Friday, 15 Nov 2019|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 20 Dec 2019|
James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for James Hardie Industries Plc.
|15 Nov 2019||20 Dec 2019||11.75c||0%|
|05 Jun 2019||02 Aug 2019||29.83c||0%|
|11 Dec 2018||22 Feb 2019||11.09c||0%|
|06 Jun 2018||03 Aug 2018||31.34c||0%|
|12 Dec 2017||23 Feb 2018||10.56c||0%|
|07 Jun 2017||04 Aug 2017||29.67c||0%|
|20 Dec 2016||24 Feb 2017||11.03c||0%|
|08 Jun 2016||05 Aug 2016||31.07c||0%|
|21 Dec 2015||26 Feb 2016||9.94c||0%|
|09 Jun 2015||07 Aug 2015||63.8c||0%|
|19 Dec 2014||27 Feb 2015||9.87c||0%|
|10 Jun 2014||08 Aug 2014||55.2c||0%|
|17 Mar 2014||30 May 2014||30.37c||0%|
|13 Dec 2013||28 Mar 2014||9.04c||0%|
|24 Jun 2013||26 Jul 2013||39.95c||0%|
|12 Dec 2012||25 Jan 2013||4.75c||0%|
|25 Jun 2012||23 Jul 2012||37.45c||0%|
|12 Dec 2011||23 Jan 2012||4.01c||0%|
James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of James Hardie Industries Plc (JHX)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of James Hardie Industries Plc was 15 Nov 2019.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of James Hardie Industries Plc (JHX)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 20 Dec 2019.
3. What is the dividend yeild of James Hardie Industries Plc (JHX)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of James Hardie Industries Plc is 0.00%.
4. How often does the James Hardie Industries Plc (JHX) pays Dividends?
In 2020, James Hardie Industries Plc paid dividends in making its dividend payment frequency 0 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of James Hardie Industries Plc (JHX)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of James Hardie Industries Plc (JHX) was 0.00%.
Companies similar to James Hardie Industries Plc (JHX)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History