Nufarm Dividend History ASX NUF Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Nufarm paid dividend of 6c per share on 02 Nov 2018. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 04 Oct 2018. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 0%. Nufarm is paying dividends since or before Apr 2012.
The dividend yield of NUF is 1.36%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The NUF dividend payout ratio is 0.00%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Nufarm (ASX:NUF) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Nufarm (ASX:NUF). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Thursday, 04 Oct 2018|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 02 Nov 2018|
Nufarm Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Nufarm.
|04 Oct 2018||02 Nov 2018||6c||0%|
|05 Apr 2018||04 May 2018||5c||0%|
|12 Oct 2017||10 Nov 2017||8c||0%|
|06 Apr 2017||05 May 2017||5c||0%|
|13 Oct 2016||11 Nov 2016||7c||0%|
|07 Apr 2016||06 May 2016||4c||0%|
|14 Oct 2015||13 Nov 2015||6c||0%|
|08 Apr 2015||08 May 2015||4c||0%|
|15 Oct 2014||14 Nov 2014||5c||0%|
|07 Apr 2014||09 May 2014||3c||100%|
|14 Oct 2013||15 Nov 2013||5c||100%|
|08 Apr 2013||10 May 2013||3c||100%|
|15 Oct 2012||16 Nov 2012||3c||100%|
|30 Mar 2012||30 Apr 2012||3c||100%|
Nufarm Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Nufarm (NUF)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Nufarm was 04 Oct 2018.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Nufarm (NUF)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 02 Nov 2018.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Nufarm (NUF)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Nufarm is 1.36%.
4. How often does the Nufarm (NUF) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Nufarm paid dividends in making its dividend payment frequency 0 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Nufarm (NUF)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Nufarm (NUF) was 0.00%.
Companies similar to Nufarm (NUF)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History