Alumina Dividend History ASX AWC Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Alumina paid dividend of 5.56c per share on 17 Mar 2020. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 28 Feb 2020. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Alumina is paying dividends since or before Mar 2010.
The dividend yield of AWC is 3.32%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 7.08%. The AWC dividend payout ratio is 125.56%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Alumina (ASX:AWC) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Alumina (ASX:AWC). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Friday, 28 Feb 2020|
|Dividend Payment Date||Tuesday, 17 Mar 2020|
Alumina Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Alumina.
|28 Feb 2020||17 Mar 2020||5.56c||100%|
|28 Aug 2019||12 Sep 2019||6.53c||100%|
|26 Feb 2019||14 Mar 2019||19.6c||100%|
|28 Aug 2018||20 Sep 2018||11.71c||100%|
|27 Feb 2018||15 Mar 2018||11.93c||100%|
|29 Aug 2017||14 Sep 2017||5.28c||100%|
|01 Mar 2017||22 Mar 2017||4.04c||100%|
|30 Aug 2016||15 Sep 2016||3.85c||100%|
|01 Mar 2016||23 Mar 2016||2.47c||100%|
|31 Aug 2015||28 Sep 2015||6.42c||100%|
|03 Mar 2015||25 Mar 2015||2.03c||100%|
|21 Feb 2012||15 Mar 2012||2.79c||100%|
|16 Aug 2011||07 Sep 2011||2.89c||100%|
|15 Feb 2011||18 Mar 2011||3.95c||100%|
|13 Aug 2010||06 Sep 2010||2.23c||100%|
|12 Feb 2010||19 Mar 2010||2c||100%|
Alumina Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Alumina (AWC)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Alumina was 28 Feb 2020.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Alumina (AWC)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 17 Mar 2020.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Alumina (AWC)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Alumina is 3.32%.
4. How often does the Alumina (AWC) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Alumina paid dividends in Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 1 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Alumina (AWC)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Alumina (AWC) was 125.56%.
Companies similar to Alumina (AWC)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History