Boral Dividend History ASX BLD Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Boral paid dividend of 9.5c per share on 15 Apr 2020. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 13 Mar 2020. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 50%. Boral is paying dividends since or before Mar 2010.
The dividend yield of BLD is 0.00%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The BLD dividend payout ratio is 0.00%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Related: Boral Stock and Company Fundamentals
Boral (ASX:BLD) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Boral (ASX:BLD). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Friday, 13 Mar 2020|
|Dividend Payment Date||Wednesday, 15 Apr 2020|
Boral Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Boral.
|13 Mar 2020||15 Apr 2020||9.5c||50%|
|30 Aug 2019||01 Oct 2019||13.5c||50%|
|01 Mar 2019||15 Mar 2019||13c||50%|
|04 Sep 2018||02 Oct 2018||14c||50%|
|19 Feb 2018||09 Mar 2018||12.5c||50%|
|05 Sep 2017||03 Oct 2017||12c||50%|
|21 Feb 2017||10 Mar 2017||12c||100%|
|30 Aug 2016||26 Sep 2016||11.5c||100%|
|16 Feb 2016||11 Mar 2016||11c||100%|
|02 Sep 2015||28 Sep 2015||9.5c||100%|
|17 Feb 2015||13 Mar 2015||8.5c||100%|
|02 Sep 2014||26 Sep 2014||8c||100%|
|18 Feb 2014||24 Mar 2014||7c||100%|
|27 Aug 2013||27 Sep 2013||6c||100%|
|19 Feb 2013||25 Mar 2013||5c||100%|
|28 Aug 2012||28 Sep 2012||3.5c||100%|
|05 Mar 2012||05 Apr 2012||7.5c||100%|
|23 Aug 2011||27 Sep 2011||7c||100%|
|18 Feb 2011||24 Mar 2011||7.5c||100%|
|24 Aug 2010||28 Sep 2010||6.5c||100%|
|17 Feb 2010||23 Mar 2010||7c||100%|
Boral Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Boral (BLD)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Boral was 13 Mar 2020.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Boral (BLD)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 15 Apr 2020.
3. What is the dividend yield of Boral (BLD)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yield of Boral is 0.00%.
4. How often does the Boral (BLD) pays Dividends?
In 2022, Boral paid dividends in making its dividend payment frequency 0 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Boral (BLD)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Boral (BLD) was 0.00%.
Companies similar to Boral (BLD)
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History