Evolution Mining Dividend History ASX EVN Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Evolution Mining paid dividend of 7c per share on 26 Mar 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 01 Mar 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Evolution Mining is paying dividends since or before Sep 2013.
The dividend yield of EVN is 3.83%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 2.26%. The EVN dividend payout ratio is 71.62%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Evolution Mining (ASX:EVN) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Evolution Mining (ASX:EVN). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Monday, 01 Mar 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 26 Mar 2021|
Evolution Mining Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Evolution Mining.
|01 Mar 2021||26 Mar 2021||7c||100%|
|24 Feb 2020||27 Mar 2020||7c||100%|
|26 Aug 2019||27 Sep 2019||6c||100%|
|23 Aug 2019||27 Sep 2019||6c||100%|
|21 Feb 2019||29 Mar 2019||3.5c||100%|
|28 Aug 2018||28 Sep 2018||4c||100%|
|23 Feb 2018||29 Mar 2018||3.5c||100%|
|25 Aug 2017||29 Sep 2017||3c||100%|
|24 Feb 2017||27 Mar 2017||2c||0%|
|25 Aug 2016||23 Sep 2016||2c||0%|
|25 Feb 2016||29 Mar 2016||1c||0%|
|03 Sep 2015||02 Oct 2015||1c||0%|
|25 Feb 2015||27 Mar 2015||1c||0%|
|05 Sep 2014||03 Oct 2014||1c||0%|
|04 Mar 2014||26 Mar 2014||1c||0%|
|05 Sep 2013||26 Sep 2013||1c||0%|
Evolution Mining Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Evolution Mining (EVN)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Evolution Mining was 01 Mar 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Evolution Mining (EVN)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 26 Mar 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Evolution Mining (EVN)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Evolution Mining is 3.83%.
4. How often does the Evolution Mining (EVN) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Evolution Mining paid dividends in Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 1 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Evolution Mining (EVN)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Evolution Mining (EVN) was 71.62%.
Companies similar to Evolution Mining (EVN)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History