Amcor Plc Dividend History ASX AMC Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Amcor Plc paid dividend of 15.21c per share on 16 Mar 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 23 Feb 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 0%. Amcor Plc is paying dividends since or before Mar 2010.
The dividend yield of AMC is 2.98%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 4.25%. The AMC dividend payout ratio is 86.13%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Amcor Plc (ASX:AMC) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Amcor Plc (ASX:AMC). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Tuesday, 23 Feb 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Tuesday, 16 Mar 2021|
Amcor Plc Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Amcor Plc.
|23 Feb 2021||16 Mar 2021||15.21c||0%|
|23 Nov 2020||15 Dec 2020||16c||0%|
|03 Mar 2020||24 Mar 2020||17.1c||0%|
|27 Nov 2019||17 Dec 2019||16.7c||0%|
|10 Sep 2019||08 Oct 2019||17.72c||0%|
|26 Apr 2019||13 May 2019||16.8c||0%|
|04 Mar 2019||01 Apr 2019||29.78c||0%|
|07 Sep 2018||16 Oct 2018||32.65c||0%|
|27 Feb 2018||28 Mar 2018||26.17c||0%|
|04 Sep 2017||28 Sep 2017||29.85c||0%|
|24 Feb 2017||24 Mar 2017||25.6c||0%|
|06 Sep 2016||29 Sep 2016||28.62c||0%|
|23 Feb 2016||22 Mar 2016||26.73c||0%|
|07 Sep 2015||30 Sep 2015||28.56c||0%|
|24 Feb 2015||26 Mar 2015||24.4c||0%|
|02 Sep 2014||30 Sep 2014||23.5c||0%|
|25 Feb 2014||26 Mar 2014||19.5c||0%|
|02 Sep 2013||30 Sep 2013||20.5c||0%|
|25 Feb 2013||27 Mar 2013||19.5c||0%|
|28 Aug 2012||25 Sep 2012||19c||0%|
|27 Feb 2012||29 Mar 2012||18c||0%|
|29 Aug 2011||28 Sep 2011||18c||0%|
|28 Feb 2011||31 Mar 2011||17c||0%|
|02 Sep 2010||01 Oct 2010||17c||0%|
|02 Mar 2010||31 Mar 2010||12.5c||0%|
Amcor Plc Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Amcor Plc (AMC)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Amcor Plc was 23 Feb 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Amcor Plc (AMC)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 16 Mar 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Amcor Plc (AMC)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Amcor Plc is 2.98%.
4. How often does the Amcor Plc (AMC) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Amcor Plc paid dividends in Invalid date and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 2 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Amcor Plc (AMC)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Amcor Plc (AMC) was 86.13%.
Companies similar to Amcor Plc (AMC)
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Orocobre Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History