Amcor Plc Dividend History ASX AMC Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Amcor Plc will pay dividend of 19.44c per share on 13 Dec 2022. The ex-dividend date for this dividend is 22 Nov 2022. The dividend amount will be paid at franking rate of 0%. Amcor Plc is paying dividends since or before Sep 2012.
The dividend yield of AMC is 2.00%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 4.29%. The AMC dividend payout ratio is 85.68%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Amcor Plc (ASX:AMC) Upcoming Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Amcor Plc (ASX:AMC). The dividend will be paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Tuesday, 22 Nov 2022|
|Dividend Payment Date||Tuesday, 13 Dec 2022|
Amcor Plc Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Amcor Plc.
|22 Nov 2022||13 Dec 2022||19.44c||0%|
|07 Sep 2022||28 Sep 2022||17.26c||0%|
|22 Feb 2022||15 Mar 2022||16.85c||0%|
|23 Nov 2021||14 Dec 2021||16.01c||0%|
|07 Sep 2021||28 Sep 2021||15.93c||0%|
|23 Feb 2021||16 Mar 2021||15.21c||0%|
|23 Nov 2020||15 Dec 2020||16c||0%|
|03 Mar 2020||24 Mar 2020||17.1c||0%|
|27 Nov 2019||17 Dec 2019||16.7c||0%|
|10 Sep 2019||08 Oct 2019||17.72c||0%|
|26 Apr 2019||13 May 2019||16.8c||0%|
|04 Mar 2019||01 Apr 2019||29.78c||0%|
|07 Sep 2018||16 Oct 2018||32.65c||0%|
|27 Feb 2018||28 Mar 2018||26.17c||0%|
|04 Sep 2017||28 Sep 2017||29.85c||0%|
|24 Feb 2017||24 Mar 2017||25.6c||0%|
|06 Sep 2016||29 Sep 2016||28.62c||0%|
|23 Feb 2016||22 Mar 2016||26.73c||0%|
|07 Sep 2015||30 Sep 2015||28.56c||0%|
|24 Feb 2015||26 Mar 2015||24.4c||0%|
|02 Sep 2014||30 Sep 2014||23.5c||0%|
|25 Feb 2014||26 Mar 2014||19.5c||0%|
|02 Sep 2013||30 Sep 2013||20.5c||0%|
|25 Feb 2013||27 Mar 2013||19.5c||0%|
|28 Aug 2012||25 Sep 2012||19c||0%|
Amcor Plc Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Amcor Plc (AMC)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Amcor Plc was 22 Nov 2022.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Amcor Plc (AMC)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 13 Dec 2022.
3. What is the dividend yield of Amcor Plc (AMC)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yield of Amcor Plc is 2.00%.
4. How often does the Amcor Plc (AMC) pays Dividends?
In 2021, Amcor Plc paid dividends in Invalid date, Invalid date, and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 3 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Amcor Plc (AMC)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Amcor Plc (AMC) was 85.68%.
Companies similar to Amcor Plc (AMC)
- Bluescope Steel Dividend History
- Boral Dividend History
- Brickworks Dividend History
- Adbri Dividend History
- Alumina Dividend History
- Amcor Plc Dividend History
- Bhp Group Dividend History
- Fletcher Building Dividend History
- IGO Dividend History
- CSR Dividend History
- Evolution Mining Dividend History
- Fortescue Metals Group Dividend History
- Gold Road Resources Dividend History
- Iluka Resources Dividend History
- Lynas Rare Earths Dividend History
- Mineral Resources Dividend History
- Newcrest Mining Dividend History
- Northern Star Resources Dividend History
- Nufarm Dividend History
- Incitec Pivot Dividend History
- James Hardie Industries Plc Dividend History
- Oz Minerals Dividend History
- Orora Dividend History
- Resolute Mining Dividend History
- Silver Lake Resources Dividend History
- Sims Dividend History
- South32 Dividend History
- Perenti Global Dividend History
- Orica Dividend History
- Pilbara Minerals Dividend History
- Regis Resources Dividend History
- Sandfire Resources Dividend History
- St Barbara Dividend History
- Rio Tinto Dividend History
- Western Areas Dividend History