Perpetual Dividend History ASX PPT Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Perpetual paid dividend of 96c per share on 24 Sep 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 02 Sep 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Perpetual is paying dividends since or before Apr 2010.
The dividend yield of PPT is 5.25%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 5.88%. The PPT dividend payout ratio is 100.60%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Perpetual (ASX:PPT) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Perpetual (ASX:PPT). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Thursday, 02 Sep 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 24 Sep 2021|
Perpetual Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Perpetual.
|02 Sep 2021||24 Sep 2021||96c||100%|
|04 Mar 2021||26 Mar 2021||84c||100%|
|04 Mar 2020||27 Mar 2020||105c||100%|
|04 Sep 2019||30 Sep 2019||125c||100%|
|06 Mar 2019||29 Mar 2019||125c||100%|
|12 Sep 2018||08 Oct 2018||140c||100%|
|28 Feb 2018||26 Mar 2018||135c||100%|
|06 Sep 2017||29 Sep 2017||135c||100%|
|01 Mar 2017||24 Mar 2017||130c||100%|
|05 Sep 2016||28 Sep 2016||130c||100%|
|01 Mar 2016||24 Mar 2016||125c||100%|
|01 Sep 2015||25 Sep 2015||125c||100%|
|03 Mar 2015||27 Mar 2015||115c||100%|
|09 Sep 2014||03 Oct 2014||95c||100%|
|07 Mar 2014||04 Apr 2014||80c||100%|
|06 Sep 2013||04 Oct 2013||80c||100%|
|06 Mar 2013||05 Apr 2013||50c||100%|
|07 Sep 2012||05 Oct 2012||40c||100%|
|02 Mar 2012||29 Mar 2012||50c||100%|
|31 Aug 2011||27 Sep 2011||90c||100%|
|03 Mar 2011||30 Mar 2011||95c||100%|
|01 Sep 2010||28 Sep 2010||105c||100%|
|04 Mar 2010||01 Apr 2010||105c||100%|
Perpetual Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Perpetual (PPT)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Perpetual was 02 Sep 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Perpetual (PPT)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 24 Sep 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Perpetual (PPT)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Perpetual is 5.25%.
4. How often does the Perpetual (PPT) pays Dividends?
In 2021, Perpetual paid dividends in Invalid date and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 2 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Perpetual (PPT)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Perpetual (PPT) was 100.60%.
Companies similar to Perpetual (PPT)
- AMP Dividend History
- ASX Dividend History
- Challenger Dividend History
- Credit Corp Group Dividend History
- Hub24 Dividend History
- Insignia Financial Dividend History
- Janus Henderson Group Plc Dividend History
- Macquarie Group Dividend History
- Magellan Financial Group Dividend History
- Netwealth Group Dividend History
- Pendal Group Dividend History
- Perpetual Dividend History
- Pinnacle Investment Management Group Dividend History
- Platinum Asset Management Dividend History