Insignia Financial Dividend History ASX IFL Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Insignia Financial paid dividend of 11.8c per share on 29 Sep 2022. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 07 Sep 2022. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Insignia Financial is paying dividends since or before Mar 2010.
The dividend yield of IFL is 6.67%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 6.63%. The IFL dividend payout ratio is 507.14%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Insignia Financial (ASX:IFL) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Insignia Financial (ASX:IFL). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Wednesday, 07 Sep 2022|
|Dividend Payment Date||Thursday, 29 Sep 2022|
Insignia Financial Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Insignia Financial.
|07 Sep 2022||29 Sep 2022||11.8c||100%|
|10 Mar 2022||01 Apr 2022||11.8c||100%|
|07 Sep 2021||22 Sep 2021||11.5c||100%|
|03 Mar 2021||18 Mar 2021||11.5c||100%|
|25 Feb 2020||16 Mar 2020||16c||100%|
|12 Sep 2019||27 Sep 2019||19c||100%|
|26 Feb 2019||15 Mar 2019||25.5c||100%|
|20 Aug 2018||04 Sep 2018||27c||100%|
|23 Feb 2018||14 Mar 2018||27c||100%|
|17 Aug 2017||01 Sep 2017||27c||100%|
|08 Mar 2017||30 Mar 2017||26c||100%|
|29 Sep 2016||13 Oct 2016||26c||100%|
|16 Mar 2016||07 Apr 2016||28.5c||100%|
|22 Sep 2015||15 Oct 2015||28c||100%|
|16 Mar 2015||10 Apr 2015||25c||100%|
|22 Sep 2014||15 Oct 2014||25c||100%|
|12 Mar 2014||09 Apr 2014||22.5c||100%|
|18 Sep 2013||16 Oct 2013||22.5c||100%|
|07 Mar 2013||10 Apr 2013||19.5c||100%|
|10 Sep 2012||17 Oct 2012||18c||100%|
|27 Feb 2012||04 Apr 2012||19c||100%|
|01 Sep 2011||20 Oct 2011||22c||100%|
|03 Mar 2011||23 Mar 2011||21c||100%|
|01 Sep 2010||13 Oct 2010||18c||100%|
|03 Mar 2010||24 Mar 2010||17c||100%|
Insignia Financial Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Insignia Financial (IFL)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Insignia Financial was 07 Sep 2022.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Insignia Financial (IFL)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 29 Sep 2022.
3. What is the dividend yield of Insignia Financial (IFL)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yield of Insignia Financial is 6.67%.
4. How often does the Insignia Financial (IFL) pays Dividends?
In 2022, Insignia Financial paid dividends in Invalid date and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 2 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Insignia Financial (IFL)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Insignia Financial (IFL) was 507.14%.
Companies similar to Insignia Financial (IFL)
- AMP Dividend History
- ASX Dividend History
- Challenger Dividend History
- Credit Corp Group Dividend History
- Hub24 Dividend History
- Macquarie Group Dividend History
- Janus Henderson Group Plc Dividend History
- Magellan Financial Group Dividend History
- Insignia Financial Dividend History
- Netwealth Group Dividend History
- Pendal Group Dividend History
- Perpetual Dividend History
- Pinnacle Investment Management Group Dividend History
- Platinum Asset Management Dividend History