Macquarie Group Dividend History ASX MQG Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Macquarie Group paid dividend of 180c per share on 03 Jul 2020. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 18 May 2020. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 40%. Macquarie Group is paying dividends since or before Jul 2010.
The dividend yield of MQG is 3.18%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 4.11%. The MQG dividend payout ratio is 42.84%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Macquarie Group (ASX:MQG) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Macquarie Group (ASX:MQG). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Monday, 18 May 2020|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 03 Jul 2020|
Macquarie Group Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Macquarie Group.
|18 May 2020||03 Jul 2020||180c||40%|
|11 Nov 2019||18 Dec 2019||250c||40%|
|13 May 2019||03 Jul 2019||360c||45%|
|12 Nov 2018||18 Dec 2018||215c||45%|
|14 May 2018||03 Jul 2018||320c||45%|
|07 Nov 2017||13 Dec 2017||205c||45%|
|16 May 2017||03 Jul 2017||280c||45%|
|08 Nov 2016||14 Dec 2016||190c||45%|
|17 May 2016||04 Jul 2016||240c||40%|
|09 Nov 2015||16 Dec 2015||160c||40%|
|18 May 2015||02 Jul 2015||200c||40%|
|12 Nov 2014||16 Dec 2014||130c||40%|
|14 May 2014||02 Jul 2014||160c||40%|
|11 Nov 2013||12 Dec 2013||100c||40%|
|13 May 2013||02 Jul 2013||125c||40%|
|02 Nov 2012||12 Dec 2012||75c||0%|
|07 May 2012||02 Jul 2012||75c||0%|
|07 Nov 2011||14 Dec 2011||65c||0%|
|09 May 2011||04 Jul 2011||100c||0%|
|08 Nov 2010||15 Dec 2010||86c||0%|
|10 May 2010||02 Jul 2010||100c||0%|
Macquarie Group Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Macquarie Group (MQG)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Macquarie Group was 18 May 2020.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Macquarie Group (MQG)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 03 Jul 2020.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Macquarie Group (MQG)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Macquarie Group is 3.18%.
4. How often does the Macquarie Group (MQG) pays Dividends?
In 2021, Macquarie Group paid dividends in making its dividend payment frequency 0 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Macquarie Group (MQG)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Macquarie Group (MQG) was 42.84%.
Companies similar to Macquarie Group (MQG)
- AMP Dividend History
- ASX Dividend History
- Challenger Dividend History
- Credit Corp Group Dividend History
- Hub24 Dividend History
- Insignia Financial Dividend History
- Janus Henderson Group Plc Dividend History
- Macquarie Group Dividend History
- Magellan Financial Group Dividend History
- Netwealth Group Dividend History
- Pendal Group Dividend History
- Perpetual Dividend History
- Pinnacle Investment Management Group Dividend History
- Platinum Asset Management Dividend History