Credit Corp Group Dividend History ASX CCP Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Credit Corp Group paid dividend of 38c per share on 11 Mar 2022. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 28 Feb 2022. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 100%. Credit Corp Group is paying dividends since or before Apr 2010.
The dividend yield of CCP is 4.34%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 2.74%. The CCP dividend payout ratio is 49.83%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Credit Corp Group (ASX:CCP) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Credit Corp Group (ASX:CCP). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Monday, 28 Feb 2022|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 11 Mar 2022|
Credit Corp Group Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Credit Corp Group.
|28 Feb 2022||11 Mar 2022||38c||100%|
|01 Mar 2021||12 Mar 2021||36c||100%|
|02 Mar 2020||13 Mar 2020||36c||100%|
|19 Aug 2019||30 Aug 2019||36c||100%|
|04 Mar 2019||15 Mar 2019||36c||100%|
|01 Oct 2018||12 Oct 2018||36c||100%|
|05 Mar 2018||16 Mar 2018||31c||100%|
|07 Nov 2017||17 Nov 2017||31c||100%|
|14 Mar 2017||24 Mar 2017||27c||100%|
|18 Oct 2016||28 Oct 2016||27c||100%|
|11 Mar 2016||24 Mar 2016||23c||100%|
|19 Oct 2015||30 Oct 2015||22c||100%|
|23 Feb 2015||06 Mar 2015||22c||100%|
|24 Sep 2014||03 Oct 2014||20c||100%|
|05 Mar 2014||21 Mar 2014||20c||100%|
|23 Sep 2013||04 Oct 2013||17c||100%|
|06 Mar 2013||22 Mar 2013||20c||100%|
|17 Sep 2012||05 Oct 2012||16c||100%|
|16 Mar 2012||05 Apr 2012||13c||100%|
|22 Sep 2011||07 Oct 2011||10c||100%|
|11 Mar 2011||01 Apr 2011||10c||100%|
|06 Sep 2010||08 Oct 2010||5c||100%|
|05 Mar 2010||01 Apr 2010||3c||100%|
Credit Corp Group Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Credit Corp Group (CCP)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Credit Corp Group was 28 Feb 2022.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Credit Corp Group (CCP)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 11 Mar 2022.
3. What is the dividend yield of Credit Corp Group (CCP)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yield of Credit Corp Group is 4.34%.
4. How often does the Credit Corp Group (CCP) pays Dividends?
In 2021, Credit Corp Group paid dividends in Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 1 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Credit Corp Group (CCP)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Credit Corp Group (CCP) was 49.83%.
Companies similar to Credit Corp Group (CCP)
- AMP Dividend History
- ASX Dividend History
- Challenger Dividend History
- Credit Corp Group Dividend History
- Hub24 Dividend History
- Insignia Financial Dividend History
- Janus Henderson Group Plc Dividend History
- Macquarie Group Dividend History
- Magellan Financial Group Dividend History
- Netwealth Group Dividend History
- Pendal Group Dividend History
- Perpetual Dividend History
- Pinnacle Investment Management Group Dividend History
- Platinum Asset Management Dividend History