Aspen Group Dividend History ASX APZ Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Aspen Group will pay dividend of 3.5c per share on 20 Aug 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend is 29 Jun 2021. The dividend amount will be paid at franking rate of 0%. Aspen Group is paying dividends since or before Feb 2011.
The dividend yield of APZ is 4.51%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 5.25%. The APZ dividend payout ratio is 35.32%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Aspen Group (ASX:APZ) Upcoming Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Aspen Group (ASX:APZ). The dividend will be paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 20 Aug 2021|
Aspen Group Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Aspen Group.
|29 Jun 2021||20 Aug 2021||3.5c||0%|
|29 Jun 2020||Invalid date||3.25c||0%|
|30 Dec 2019||28 Feb 2020||2.75c||0%|
|27 Jun 2019||30 Aug 2019||2.7c||0%|
|28 Dec 2018||26 Feb 2019||2.3c||0%|
|28 Jun 2018||30 Aug 2018||2.1c||0%|
|28 Dec 2017||27 Feb 2018||2.1c||0%|
|04 Oct 2017||20 Oct 2017||5c||0%|
|27 Jun 2017||29 Aug 2017||2.5c||0%|
|25 Jan 2017||28 Feb 2017||2.1c||0%|
|29 Jun 2016||25 Aug 2016||4.6c||0%|
|29 Dec 2015||25 Feb 2016||4.6c||0%|
|26 Jun 2015||25 Aug 2015||4.5c||0%|
|29 Dec 2014||25 Feb 2015||4.5c||0%|
|26 Jun 2014||25 Aug 2014||4c||0%|
|23 Dec 2013||25 Feb 2014||7.5c||0%|
|24 Jun 2013||23 Aug 2013||0.75c||0%|
|21 Dec 2012||25 Feb 2013||0.75c||0%|
|26 Mar 2012||21 May 2012||1.05c||0%|
|22 Dec 2011||16 Feb 2012||1.05c||0%|
|26 Sep 2011||21 Nov 2011||1.05c||0%|
|24 Jun 2011||19 Aug 2011||1.05c||0%|
|25 Mar 2011||20 May 2011||1.05c||0%|
|24 Dec 2010||18 Feb 2011||0.74c||0%|
|23 Dec 2010||17 Feb 2011||1.05c||0%|
Aspen Group Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Aspen Group (APZ)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Aspen Group was 29 Jun 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Aspen Group (APZ)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 20 Aug 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Aspen Group (APZ)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Aspen Group is 4.51%.
4. How often does the Aspen Group (APZ) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Aspen Group paid dividends in Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 1 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Aspen Group (APZ)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Aspen Group (APZ) was 35.32%.
Companies similar to Aspen Group (APZ)
- Abacus Property Group Dividend History
- Bwp Trust Dividend History
- Charter Hall Group Dividend History
- Charter Hall Long Wale Reit Dividend History
- Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend History
- Cromwell Property Group Dividend History
- Dexus Dividend History
- Goodman Group Dividend History
- Gpt Group Dividend History
- Growthpoint Properties Australia Dividend History
- Ingenia Communities Group Dividend History
- Lendlease Group Dividend History
- Mirvac Group Dividend History
- National Storage Reit Dividend History
- Scentre Group Dividend History
- Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group Dividend History
- Stockland Dividend History
- Unibail-rodamco-westfield Dividend History
- Vicinity Centres Dividend History