Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend History ASX CQR Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Charter Hall Retail Reit will pay dividend of 13c per share on 28 Feb 2023. The ex-dividend date for this dividend is 29 Dec 2022. The dividend amount will be paid at franking rate of 0%. Charter Hall Retail Reit is paying dividends since or before Aug 2010.
The dividend yield of CQR is 5.96%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 6.48%. The CQR dividend payout ratio is 21.37%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Charter Hall Retail Reit (ASX:CQR) Upcoming Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Charter Hall Retail Reit (ASX:CQR). The dividend will be paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Thursday, 29 Dec 2022|
|Dividend Payment Date||Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023|
Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Charter Hall Retail Reit.
|29 Dec 2022||28 Feb 2023||13c||0%|
|29 Jun 2022||31 Aug 2022||12.8c||0%|
|29 Jun 2021||31 Aug 2021||12.7c||0%|
|29 Jun 2020||Invalid date||10c||0%|
|30 Dec 2019||28 Feb 2020||14.52c||0%|
|27 Jun 2019||30 Aug 2019||14.48c||0%|
|28 Dec 2018||28 Feb 2019||14.28c||0%|
|28 Jun 2018||31 Aug 2018||14.2c||0%|
|28 Dec 2017||28 Feb 2018||14c||0%|
|29 Jun 2017||31 Aug 2017||14c||0%|
|29 Dec 2016||28 Feb 2017||14.1c||0%|
|29 Jun 2016||31 Aug 2016||14.1c||0%|
|29 Dec 2015||29 Feb 2016||14c||0%|
|26 Jun 2015||31 Aug 2015||13.8c||0%|
|29 Dec 2014||27 Feb 2015||13.7c||0%|
|26 Jun 2014||29 Aug 2014||13.65c||0%|
|23 Dec 2013||28 Feb 2014||13.65c||0%|
|24 Jun 2013||21 Aug 2013||13.5c||0%|
|21 Dec 2012||15 Feb 2013||13.3c||0%|
|25 Jun 2012||21 Aug 2012||13.1c||0%|
|22 Dec 2011||17 Feb 2012||13c||0%|
|24 Jun 2011||23 Aug 2011||12.8c||0%|
|23 Dec 2010||22 Feb 2011||12c||0%|
|24 Jun 2010||20 Aug 2010||2.3c||0%|
Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Charter Hall Retail Reit (CQR)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Charter Hall Retail Reit was 29 Dec 2022.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Charter Hall Retail Reit (CQR)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 28 Feb 2023.
3. What is the dividend yield of Charter Hall Retail Reit (CQR)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yield of Charter Hall Retail Reit is 5.96%.
4. How often does the Charter Hall Retail Reit (CQR) pays Dividends?
In 2022, Charter Hall Retail Reit paid dividends in Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 1 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Charter Hall Retail Reit (CQR)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Charter Hall Retail Reit (CQR) was 21.37%.
Companies similar to Charter Hall Retail Reit (CQR)
- Abacus Property Group Dividend History
- Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend History
- Charter Hall Group Dividend History
- Charter Hall Long Wale Reit Dividend History
- Bwp Trust Dividend History
- Cromwell Property Group Dividend History
- Dexus Dividend History
- Goodman Group Dividend History
- Gpt Group Dividend History
- Growthpoint Properties Australia Dividend History
- Mirvac Group Dividend History
- Ingenia Communities Group Dividend History
- Lendlease Group Dividend History
- National Storage Reit Dividend History
- Scentre Group Dividend History
- Stockland Dividend History
- Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group Dividend History
- Unibail-rodamco-westfield Dividend History
- Vicinity Centres Dividend History