Abacus Property Group Dividend History ASX ABP Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Abacus Property Group paid dividend of 8.5c per share on 26 Feb 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 14 Jan 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 0%. Abacus Property Group is paying dividends since or before Feb 2010.
The dividend yield of ABP is 5.47%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 5.47%. The ABP dividend payout ratio is 39.02%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Thursday, 14 Jan 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 26 Feb 2021|
Abacus Property Group Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Abacus Property Group.
|14 Jan 2021||26 Feb 2021||8.5c||0%|
|29 Jun 2020||Invalid date||9.05c||0%|
|30 Dec 2019||28 Feb 2020||9.45c||0%|
|27 Jun 2019||30 Aug 2019||9.25c||0%|
|28 Dec 2018||28 Feb 2019||9.25c||0%|
|28 Jun 2018||31 Aug 2018||9c||0%|
|17 Jan 2018||28 Feb 2018||9c||0%|
|06 Jul 2017||31 Aug 2017||8.75c||0%|
|17 Jan 2017||28 Feb 2017||8.75c||0%|
|06 Jul 2016||31 Aug 2016||8.5c||0%|
|15 Jan 2016||26 Feb 2016||8.5c||0%|
|06 Jul 2015||14 Aug 2015||8.5c||0%|
|15 Jan 2015||27 Feb 2015||8.5c||0%|
|04 Jul 2014||15 Aug 2014||8.5c||0%|
|17 Jan 2014||27 Feb 2014||8.25c||0%|
|05 Jul 2013||15 Aug 2013||8.25c||0%|
|22 Jan 2013||27 Feb 2013||8.25c||0%|
|06 Jul 2012||15 Aug 2012||8.25c||0%|
|20 Jan 2012||13 Mar 2012||8.25c||0%|
|07 Jul 2011||15 Aug 2011||8.25c||0%|
|14 Jan 2011||25 Feb 2011||8.25c||0%|
|07 Jul 2010||11 Aug 2010||1.65c||0%|
|08 Jan 2010||23 Feb 2010||1.5c||0%|
Abacus Property Group Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Abacus Property Group (ABP)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Abacus Property Group was 14 Jan 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Abacus Property Group (ABP)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 26 Feb 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Abacus Property Group (ABP)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Abacus Property Group is 5.47%.
4. How often does the Abacus Property Group (ABP) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Abacus Property Group paid dividends in Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 1 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Abacus Property Group (ABP)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Abacus Property Group (ABP) was 39.02%.
Companies similar to Abacus Property Group (ABP)
- Abacus Property Group Dividend History
- Bwp Trust Dividend History
- Charter Hall Group Dividend History
- Charter Hall Long Wale Reit Dividend History
- Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend History
- Cromwell Property Group Dividend History
- Dexus Dividend History
- Goodman Group Dividend History
- Gpt Group Dividend History
- Growthpoint Properties Australia Dividend History
- Ingenia Communities Group Dividend History
- Lendlease Group Dividend History
- Mirvac Group Dividend History
- National Storage Reit Dividend History
- Scentre Group Dividend History
- Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group Dividend History
- Stockland Dividend History
- Unibail-rodamco-westfield Dividend History
- Vicinity Centres Dividend History