Aims Property Securities Fund Dividend History ASX APW Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Aims Property Securities Fund paid dividend of 0.77c per share on 12 Jun 2020. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 30 Mar 2020. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 0%. Aims Property Securities Fund is paying dividends since or before Jun 2014.
The dividend yield of APW is 0.00%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The APW dividend payout ratio is 0.00%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Aims Property Securities Fund (ASX:APW) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Aims Property Securities Fund (ASX:APW). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Monday, 30 Mar 2020|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 12 Jun 2020|
Aims Property Securities Fund Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Aims Property Securities Fund.
|30 Mar 2020||12 Jun 2020||0.77c||0%|
|30 Dec 2019||13 Mar 2020||0.71c||0%|
|27 Sep 2019||13 Dec 2019||0.54c||0%|
|27 Jun 2019||13 Sep 2019||0.62c||0%|
|28 Mar 2019||14 Jun 2019||0.56c||0%|
|28 Dec 2018||15 Mar 2019||0.29c||0%|
|16 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018||1.07c||0%|
|28 Jun 2018||14 Sep 2018||0.4c||0%|
|28 Mar 2018||15 Jun 2018||0.8c||0%|
|28 Dec 2017||16 Mar 2018||0.49c||0%|
|28 Sep 2017||15 Dec 2017||1.17c||0%|
|29 Jun 2017||15 Sep 2017||1.51c||0%|
|30 Mar 2017||16 Jun 2017||1.46c||0%|
|29 Dec 2016||17 Mar 2017||1.47c||0%|
|29 Sep 2016||16 Dec 2016||2.14c||0%|
|29 Jun 2016||16 Sep 2016||0.18c||0%|
|30 Mar 2016||17 Jun 2016||0.13c||0%|
|29 Dec 2015||18 Mar 2016||0.15c||0%|
|28 Sep 2015||18 Dec 2015||0.12c||0%|
|26 Jun 2015||18 Sep 2015||0.09c||0%|
|27 Mar 2015||19 Jun 2015||0.18c||0%|
|29 Dec 2014||13 Mar 2015||0.13c||0%|
|26 Sep 2014||19 Dec 2014||0.11c||0%|
|26 Jun 2014||19 Sep 2014||0.02c||0%|
|25 Mar 2014||20 Jun 2014||0.09c||0%|
Aims Property Securities Fund Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Aims Property Securities Fund (APW)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Aims Property Securities Fund was 30 Mar 2020.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Aims Property Securities Fund (APW)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 12 Jun 2020.
3. What is the dividend yield of Aims Property Securities Fund (APW)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yield of Aims Property Securities Fund is 0.00%.
4. How often does the Aims Property Securities Fund (APW) pays Dividends?
In 2021, Aims Property Securities Fund paid dividends in making its dividend payment frequency 0 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Aims Property Securities Fund (APW)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Aims Property Securities Fund (APW) was 0.00%.
Companies similar to Aims Property Securities Fund (APW)
- Abacus Property Group Dividend History
- Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend History
- Charter Hall Group Dividend History
- Charter Hall Long Wale Reit Dividend History
- Bwp Trust Dividend History
- Cromwell Property Group Dividend History
- Dexus Dividend History
- Goodman Group Dividend History
- Gpt Group Dividend History
- Growthpoint Properties Australia Dividend History
- Mirvac Group Dividend History
- Ingenia Communities Group Dividend History
- Lendlease Group Dividend History
- National Storage Reit Dividend History
- Scentre Group Dividend History
- Stockland Dividend History
- Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group Dividend History
- Unibail-rodamco-westfield Dividend History
- Vicinity Centres Dividend History