Ale Property Group Dividend History ASX LEP Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Ale Property Group paid dividend of 10.75c per share on 06 Sep 2021. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 29 Jun 2021. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 0%. Ale Property Group is paying dividends since or before Aug 2010.
The dividend yield of LEP is 3.81%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The average dividend yield in last 5 years is 4.32%. The LEP dividend payout ratio is 23.85%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Ale Property Group (ASX:LEP) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Ale Property Group (ASX:LEP). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021|
|Dividend Payment Date||Monday, 06 Sep 2021|
Ale Property Group Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Ale Property Group.
|29 Jun 2021||06 Sep 2021||10.75c||0%|
|29 Jun 2020||Invalid date||10.45c||0%|
|30 Dec 2019||05 Mar 2020||10.45c||0%|
|27 Jun 2019||05 Sep 2019||10.45c||0%|
|28 Dec 2018||05 Mar 2019||10.45c||0%|
|28 Jun 2018||05 Sep 2018||10.45c||0%|
|28 Dec 2017||05 Mar 2018||10.35c||0%|
|29 Jun 2017||05 Sep 2017||10.25c||0%|
|29 Dec 2016||06 Mar 2017||10.15c||0%|
|29 Jun 2016||05 Sep 2016||10.1c||0%|
|29 Dec 2015||07 Mar 2016||9.9c||0%|
|26 Jun 2015||07 Sep 2015||8.45c||0%|
|29 Dec 2014||05 Mar 2015||8.4c||0%|
|26 Jun 2014||05 Sep 2014||8.25c||0%|
|23 Dec 2013||05 Mar 2014||8.2c||0%|
|24 Jun 2013||05 Sep 2013||8c||0%|
|27 Dec 2012||05 Mar 2013||8c||0%|
|25 Jun 2012||05 Sep 2012||8c||0%|
|22 Dec 2011||05 Mar 2012||8c||0%|
|24 Jun 2011||31 Aug 2011||9.75c||0%|
|23 Dec 2010||28 Feb 2011||10c||0%|
|24 Jun 2010||31 Aug 2010||12c||0%|
Ale Property Group Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Ale Property Group (LEP)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Ale Property Group was 29 Jun 2021.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Ale Property Group (LEP)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 06 Sep 2021.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Ale Property Group (LEP)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Ale Property Group is 3.81%.
4. How often does the Ale Property Group (LEP) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Ale Property Group paid dividends in Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 1 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Ale Property Group (LEP)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Ale Property Group (LEP) was 23.85%.
Companies similar to Ale Property Group (LEP)
- Abacus Property Group Dividend History
- Bwp Trust Dividend History
- Charter Hall Group Dividend History
- Charter Hall Long Wale Reit Dividend History
- Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend History
- Cromwell Property Group Dividend History
- Dexus Dividend History
- Goodman Group Dividend History
- Gpt Group Dividend History
- Growthpoint Properties Australia Dividend History
- Ingenia Communities Group Dividend History
- Lendlease Group Dividend History
- Mirvac Group Dividend History
- National Storage Reit Dividend History
- Scentre Group Dividend History
- Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group Dividend History
- Stockland Dividend History
- Unibail-rodamco-westfield Dividend History
- Vicinity Centres Dividend History