Apn Convenience Retail Reit Dividend History ASX AQR Dividends Yield and Payout Ratio
Apn Convenience Retail Reit paid dividend of 5.47c per share on 06 Nov 2020. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was 29 Sep 2020. The dividend amount was paid at franking rate of 0%. Apn Convenience Retail Reit is paying dividends since or before Nov 2017.
The dividend yield of AQR is 6.21%. The dividend yield is defined as amount of dividend paid divided by the share price.
The AQR dividend payout ratio is 47.90%. The dividend payout ratio is defined as dividend amount divided by earning per share (EPS). If the dividend payout ratio is more than 100% then it means the company is paying more in dividend than what it is currently earning. For a good dividend paying company the ideal payout ratio should be less than 70%.
Key Dividend Metrics
Apn Convenience Retail Reit (ASX:AQR) Latest Dividend
Following is the latest dividend details announced to the eligible shareholders of Apn Convenience Retail Reit (ASX:AQR). The dividend was paid to those shareholders who held the shares until the ex-dividend date.
|Ex. Dividend Date||Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020|
|Dividend Payment Date||Friday, 06 Nov 2020|
Apn Convenience Retail Reit Dividend History
Following table shows the history of dividend amount, ex-dividend date, payment date for Apn Convenience Retail Reit.
|29 Sep 2020||06 Nov 2020||5.47c||0%|
|29 Jun 2020||Invalid date||5.45c||0%|
|30 Mar 2020||30 Apr 2020||5.45c||0%|
|30 Dec 2019||31 Jan 2020||5.45c||0%|
|27 Sep 2019||15 Nov 2019||5.45c||0%|
|27 Jun 2019||30 Aug 2019||5.23c||0%|
|28 Mar 2019||17 May 2019||5.23c||0%|
|28 Dec 2018||15 Feb 2019||5.23c||0%|
|27 Sep 2018||14 Nov 2018||5.23c||0%|
|28 Jun 2018||31 Aug 2018||5c||0%|
|28 Mar 2018||31 May 2018||5c||0%|
|28 Dec 2017||28 Feb 2018||4.88c||0%|
|28 Sep 2017||30 Nov 2017||3.25c||0%|
Apn Convenience Retail Reit Dividend Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ex-dividend date of Apn Convenience Retail Reit (AQR)?
The ex-dividend date for most recent dividend of Apn Convenience Retail Reit was 29 Sep 2020.
2. What is the payment date for most recent dividend of Apn Convenience Retail Reit (AQR)?
As per the latest dividend details, the dividend payment date was 06 Nov 2020.
3. What is the dividend yeild of Apn Convenience Retail Reit (AQR)?
The trailing twelve months dividend yeild of Apn Convenience Retail Reit is 6.21%.
4. How often does the Apn Convenience Retail Reit (AQR) pays Dividends?
In 2020, Apn Convenience Retail Reit paid dividends in Invalid date, Invalid date, and Invalid date making its dividend payment frequency 3 times in a year.
5. What is the dividend payout ratio of Apn Convenience Retail Reit (AQR)?
The latest dividend payout ratio of Apn Convenience Retail Reit (AQR) was 47.90%.
Companies similar to Apn Convenience Retail Reit (AQR)
- Abacus Property Group Dividend History
- Bwp Trust Dividend History
- Charter Hall Group Dividend History
- Charter Hall Long Wale Reit Dividend History
- Charter Hall Retail Reit Dividend History
- Cromwell Property Group Dividend History
- Dexus Dividend History
- Goodman Group Dividend History
- Gpt Group Dividend History
- Growthpoint Properties Australia Dividend History
- Ingenia Communities Group Dividend History
- Lendlease Group Dividend History
- Mirvac Group Dividend History
- National Storage Reit Dividend History
- Scentre Group Dividend History
- Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group Dividend History
- Stockland Dividend History
- Unibail-rodamco-westfield Dividend History
- Vicinity Centres Dividend History